Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sneak Peak….

As of today we leave in approximately 72 hours…. AND I must say its starting to look like a little girl will be ruling living in our home!! I have had WAY too much fun buying bows and these cute little shoes!!!


Its been so fun to watch the little boys play with the kitchen and doll house in our playroom! Little do they know its all preparation for whats to come ;-). I have seen Hulk sleeping in the doll house and it makes me giggle… I still have a few final touches to make to her room but here is a little sneak peak!


I will be using this blog to update while we are gone… The single most important thing we would love is your PRAYERS.
*prayers for safe travels
*health for all of us especially Dan as he is still healing from surgery
*the little boys while they adjust to being home with my mom and Dan's mom
*for Brooklyn's heart as we prepare to transition her into our family


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Designer Blogs