Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Last day in Guangzhou


Our last day in Guangzhou..

We had breakfast and met a family to head to Shaiman Island with again to get more shopping in. We were on the hunt for some great souvenirs! We enjoyed watching the boats on Pearl River! Beautiful area where people are singing, fishing, Tai Chi and other outdoor activities. We had lunch at Lucy's again and did more shopping! Brooklyn was wiped out after all that shopping and slept in the taxi back to the hotel. Its one of those moments I cherish as she still prefers Dan over me. I know my time is coming and I have had time with 4 boys at the beginning. Dan is loving his time with her and I love that he gets time with his girl. We came back and decided to take her swimming for the first time in the hotel pool. The water was little cold but she LOVED it! Dan not so much, if it was warmer he would have enjoyed it alittle more. He was a good sport and let Brooklyn splash him, he twirled her in the water and I loved hearing her laugh!!

We came back, had bath time and mani/pedi session with my girl. We got dressed up and headed back to the same place we went the night before. We all ate too much! When we got back to our hotel we all took turns making her laugh! She is super ticklish and LOVES to be thrown in the air... We  The boys get her all wired up and we figure what comes up will come down. Daniel and Brooklyn play the cutest game of hide-n-seek. She hides in the kitchen and then I call her name, Daniel hides behind the wall by the front door and it gets her EVERY time! She runs back to the kitchen to do it again, over and over again. I have it on video and will post it once we get back. Nightime the past few nights have been rough. I think she is starting to let her emotions out, which is great! Dan tried putting her to bed tonight. Last night she had a really hard time. I think she isn't totally ready to be a mamas girl and it makes me sad when she has a hard time calming down. It went much smoother tonight with him doing it and so he will probably take that on especially when we get home since he won't see her as much. I know the little ones will need me when I get back so it works this way.

We leave tomorrow morning for a 3 hour van ride to Hong Kong. I am really excited to be spending a day there. I hear its amazing and beautiful. We are planning to dress up and have a nice dinner to celebrate before heading back! We are definitely home sick and thank goodness for social media! I love getting all our messages and comments! Makes me miss you even more but when I see you all it will be so sweet!

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Daddy's girl!!!😍 I know dan is dating that up!:) there's just something special about a girl and her daddy.
    Can't believe yall are almost home! can't wait to see y'all! Love u!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Designer Blogs