Monday, January 13, 2014

2 yr recap

So...let's see its only been two crazy busy years since I posted last! I thought to myself well, its something I need to start doing again and why not put it on my resolution (AGAIN) for this year. I honestly can't remember back to 2012 much. I do know 2013 was a year full of change, blessings and major milestones in our family.
*We moved two times in 4 months to our final forever home in Melissa. TX
*We moved Daniel and Rylan from MCA to Melissa schools
*I completed the Rock N Roll 1/2 marathon early in the year and a full marathon in Dec. Two bucket list items on my fitness journey checked off
*Nathan made the Varsity Melissa basketball team
*Daniel started playing indoor soccer
*Rylan played baseball with the Oilers
*Colton has tagged along to all our events and been the best trooper through the moves.
*Rylan lost his first tooth
*Took a trip to West Monroe, LA for Daniel's birthday to see Duck Commander



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Designer Blogs